MU OUSA

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 I have some suggestions on Thu Jul 03, 2014 6:03 pm

Menduksay
Good day, I have some suggestions:

- Active the quest system of the shadow phantom soldier(buff elf) ¡Very Important!
- Disable command /clearpk because your server is low or you can add a non-pvp channel =P
- Increase the drop of the: heart of love, lucky coin, jewels, silver and golden medals, and configured a little more their redwards.
- Decrease the drop of the: chaos cards and configured a little more their redwards.
- Active and configure the box of heaven and the golden, silver boxes and keys.
- Active and configure the system redward of the cherry branchs.
- Place in the stores for sale the pets: angel guardian and imp.
- Remove from the stores the quest items.
- Edit the spots in almost all maps, they have too many monsters, at most every spot should have 5 to 6 monsters considering it is a low server.
- Balance the weapons of all classes.
- Desactive the items of archangel of the list of drop, they are unique items and they will can be obtain as a reward for the BC 6 (normal), 7 (normal) and 8 (exc).
- Desactive the option excelent of all items with socket.
- Improves the golden monsters, they should be much stronger and harder to kill.
- Active the items to expand the inventory and storage (Quest or Cash shop).
- Reduce the VIP Bonus, 300% its too much >.<
- Take into account the system overate monsters, at least all monsters until tarkan should have twice of their default value and the monsters from the map aida and forward maps should be increase in x3, x4, etc..
- Add to the list of warp the map of crywolf.
- If is possible to you edit the formula of the speed of each character/race, to avoid the bug of agility.

So far those are the suggestions that I have, i offer my help to edit the eventbag files and others similar files if you so desire.

P.D: sorry for my bad english.

View user profile

2 Re: I have some suggestions on Fri Jul 04, 2014 1:57 am

Jigsaw
I think that the current rates are fine. With a low population, it's pretty hard already for low levels to get higher. So increasing the monster stats would make it even more difficult. Maybe once the population is bigger it would be a good idea.

Other suggestions seem good

View user profile

3 Re: I have some suggestions on Fri Jul 04, 2014 5:16 am

Menduksay
Thank you very much for responding and consider my suggestions, I can help you to configure these details if you wish.

Now with respect to increase stats, the gold monsters should be more difficult to kill at least from those who drop kundun +3 to +5, so I suggest you change their life, defense, damage and rate of attack and the normal monsters only their rate of attack, now you may wonder why? is because there is a system in the game called overate and works as follows: If your character has a rate of attack equal or greater than that It posses the monster then you have a bonus of damage absorption and dodge, for the same reason I suggest that you increase the rate of attack of all monsters, just so not so easy to kill, at least I think that if it represents a bit more of challenge the becomes more fun.

Well thanks in advance and sorry for the inconvenience caused Very Happy 

View user profile

4 Re: I have some suggestions on Fri Jul 04, 2014 10:39 am

Jigsaw
Highly noted! I will talk to one of the admins about it. Awesome suggestion!

View user profile

5 Re: I have some suggestions on Sat Jul 05, 2014 4:52 am

Menduksay
Thanks again, after many tests should insist to modify the drop, the hearts of love have a high rate of drop and i think it's have a very limited list of items (unbalanced), they always drops the same items, have very little variety of items in my opinion. With regard to the medals, it have a drop too low, it would be good idea to balance a bit the drop of both and both lists of items (hearts and medals), I can help you with that, editing the respective files of eventbag or place here a list of items for each of the 2 things (hearts and medals).

Remove the chaos weapons for the list of drop, is easy to create thanks to drop hearts and medals, no need to be obtained directly from the monsters.

The candy and similar boxes also drop too often, decrease a little their rate of drop, in such case increase a little more the amount of gold they give us.

The excellent jewelry is quite difficult to acquire and until now I could only get through the chaos cards and always with the option of zen and +mana/8 and no level, with this in mind the kundun boxes should drop exc jewelry with with the possibility of having the others excelent options and also with level (eg : +1+options to +11+options).

Increase a little more the rate of the chaos machine with the items for enter to the events (BC, DS, CC, etc...).

Configuring the npc moss gambler, I tried to use the option of staff and consumed three bless me to give me a +3 scepter battle, I found it works quite badly.

Activate the NPC and its missions: mercenary guild manager Tercia, priestess Veina and merchant wandering Zero.

So far these are other suggestions that I can provide for now.

View user profile

6 Re: I have some suggestions on Sat Jul 05, 2014 7:22 am

Jigsaw
I think the chaos weapon is a great idea. I will go in game and do some of the testing myself to see whats good and bad since i've never tried much of these things. But it seems like you've done a lot of testing already so thank you.

If you're able to help with tables etc that would be quite helpful aswell. I'll keep you informed

View user profile

7 Re: I have some suggestions on Sat Jul 05, 2014 8:22 am

Menduksay
I have months looking for a decent server, which has been well designed and worked but i had no luck, so I learned a bit about editing configuration files, so this form I can help to create a more interesting server for all.

These are the files that can help:
- ItemListSettings_S8
- Monster_ex700
- MonsterSetBase_S8
- Eventbag files (Barlgass, BloodCastle, BlueChocolateBox, CherryBlossomBox, etc ...)

I just learned about these files because they can be edited remotely using any text editor without special tools. I may be wrong or fail in any line, but I am sure that you will be able to fix it when reviewing the files =)

View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum